This is the standard type of phone line, usually connected to a PABX switchboard or directly into a telephone, fax machine or modem. Ufone also offers an upgraded analogue line called a 'feature line' to help manage your calls. The perfect solution for small businesses with one or two phone lines.
Here are some of the built-in features that come as standard with a Ufone feature line:
- Call Waiting means you'll never miss an important call again. A soft beep' tells you someone is trying to call while you're using the phone. You can answer the new call and switch between calls at will.
- Call Park lets you put a call on hold so that it can be answered at another extension. Meanwhile you can still receive and make calls while the other call is parked.
- Speed Dial uses a short two-digit code for up to thirty full numbers.
- Call Forward offers a choice of three ways to forward incoming calls to another number. Which feature you use depends on the situation:
Forward to another selected number always.
Forward to another selected number on busy.
Forward to another selected number on no answer.
- Last Number Redial saves wasted time on redialling unanswered calls or calls to busy numbers.
- Directed Call Pickup allows you to answer calls coming in on another line.
- Conference/Transfer lets you contact another party during a call, and to either transfer the call or include the third party in a three-way conference.
Other options include Voicemail, Never Busy Fax, Remote Call Forward.
At Ufone we’re passionate about business communications, so contact us and we'll explain the benefits and savings.
- Chat direct on our Live Chat
- Call our sales team on 0800-508-888
- Or click here and send an email.